Your Medbelle orthopaedic journey
Your condition and recommended treatment mean you’ll have an individualised Patient Pathway. We will only recommend surgery when it is absolutely necessary.
Here’s what you can expect:
1. Consultation: A specialist surgeon assesses your condition.
-> First consultations with Medbelle are free.
2. Diagnostic Scans: You might need scans (x-rays, CT & MRI) for the surgeon to make a final diagnosis.
-> In case needed, Medbelle facilitates these for all patients.
3. Diagnosis: Your surgeon talks you through your treatment plan, in person.
-> Medbelle will provide your date and finance/price options
- Non-surgical Pathway: May include physiotherapy and/or other non-surgical treatments.
- Surgical Pathway: -> Medbelle will organise your treatment and support you right through to recovery
5. Aftercare: Your patient care adviser will be in touch with you throughout the whole process to make sure you're in the best hands.
Remember, our Patient Care Team is here to guide you through the process one step at a time, so you don’t have to feel overwhelmed or alone when progressing through your patient pathway.