Mr Sadri is a consultant cosmetic and plastic surgeon with over a decade of experience. He specialises in facial surgery including rhinoplasty procedures and has been invited to lecture both nationally and internationally on the topics.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
BSc (Hons), MB ChB (Hons), MRCS(Eng) FRCS(Plast)
Facial Surgery & Rhinoplasty
Amir Sadri is a highly experienced plastic surgeon based in West London. He specialises in facial, procedures with a focus on rhinoplasties. Alongside his established cosmetic surgery practice, he is also a Consultant Cleft and Plastic Surgeon at Great Ormond Street Hospital. His research on surgery and in particular on facial procedures have been widely published and he has lectured and given talks both nationally and internationally. In his spare time, he is passionate about his charity work in cleft lip and palate with the Global Smile Foundation. Patients describe him as caring, professional and understanding.
- 2020 - Present: Consultant Cleft and Plastic Surgeon, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- 2019 - Present: Locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England FRCS (Plast), 2017
- Laser, Light & Associated Aesthetic Therapies, BTEC Advance Award, 2014
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England MRCS (Eng), 2008
- MB CHBin Anatomy & cell biology, University of Liverpool, 2007
- BSc in Anatomy & cell biology, University of Liverpool, 2006
- General Medical Council (GMC number): 6163656
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England FRCS (Plast)
Specialist surgical interests
Mr Sadri offers consultation and surgery at the state of the art Medbelle Cosmetics | Chelsea, London at Cadogan Clinic.
120 Sloane St