Mr. Charles Bain continues to refine his surgical expertise working alongside some of the UK's best plastic surgeons from the renowned Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- BSc (Hons) Bioethics, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 2002
- MB ChB (Honours), University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 2005
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS Eng), Royal College of Surgeons of England, United Kingdom, 2008
- MSc Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Distinction), Queen Mary University, London, United Kingdom, 2013
- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast), United Kingdom, 2014
Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
Having completed the highest level of plastic surgeon training in the UK, Mr. Charles Bain has proven to be driven by excellence having graduated from various educational institutes with distinctions and honours, while regularly contributing to book chapters on multiple aspects of cosmetic surgery.
- Distinction in MSc Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- First Class Honours in BSc
- Honours (First Class equivalent) in Medical Degree