Mr Nikkhah is an award-winning plastic surgeon, with over 13 years of experience. At the forefront of cosmetic surgery, he is internationally recognised as an expert in his field and is an honorary lecturer at the University College London.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
BM, MSc, FRCS (Plast)
Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, and Facial Surgery
Years of experience
Mr Nikkhah is a highly dedicated and experienced consultant plastic surgeon. Known amongst his peers for using the most up to date surgical techniques in his practice, Mr Nikkhah undertook a fellowship in Australia in order to broaden his scope of plastic surgery. He takes pride in his holistic and ethical approach, with each patient receiving tailor-made treatment that is based on the individual and their needs. Outside of his surgical commitments, Mr Nikkhah is extensively published, has regular invitations to present at both national and international conferences and is an active member of the surgical community. Patients describe Mr Nikkhah as being highly knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. Mr Nikkhah was also part of a Bfirst charity mission to Sri Lanka, alongside BAPRAS and in which he volunteered his surgical services.
2021 - Present: Consultant Plastic surgeon at Medbelle
2020 - Present: Honorary Lecturer, University College London
2019 - Present: Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, The Royal Free Hospital, London
2018 -2019: Microsurgical Fellow, The Royal Perth Hospital, Western Australia
- FRCS, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Plast), 2018
- Masters of Surgical Sciences (Distinction), University College London 2012,
- MRCS, Member of Royal College of Surgeons (Eng), 2010
- Bachelor of Medicine, University of Southampton 2007
Awards and achievements
- BAPRAS Barron Prize - 2019/20
- BSSH Global Trainee Hand Surgery Fellowship 2019
- BAAPS Poster Prize (Co-Author) 2018
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 6149896
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, England (FRCS)
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- British Surgical Society of Hand Surgery (BSSH)
Dariush Nikkhah Reviews
Pamela from London
"Dr Nikkah was brilliant, very friendly and approachable, explained everything very clearly"
More Dariush Nikkhah Reviews
Mr Nikkhah offers consultations at Medbelle Cosmetics | St John's Wood and consultation and surgery at the state of the art Medbelle Cosmetics | Chelsea, London near Sloane Square.
120 Sloane St
Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
60 Grove End Road