- 22 years of practice
Mr. Ian Smith has completed several renowned, international fellowships in specialties such as Craniofacial Surgery and Oncology, and as a result has continued to refine his modern-day techniques through his busy private practice, and through his consultant post as Lead Clinician for Plastic Surgery at the Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 1988
- Masters of Science, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 1996
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 1997
FRCS- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
SocietiesBAPRAS help (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
PresentationsThanks to his many years of experience in cosmetic surgery, local media outlets and cosmetic journals have often called upon Mr. Ian Smith to contribute to publications as an expert, and in his spare time, he teaches up-and-coming surgeons at the University of Leeds as Honorary Senior Lecturer.
- Clinical Excellence Award, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, United Kingdom
- Medbelle patients describe him as Kind, Approachable, Great listener
To what degree did you find what you were looking for?
How can we improve?