Mr Khan is a highly-skilled, and dedicated cosmetic surgeon. With over 16 years of experience, he has worked across multiple continents, and is a specialist in Breast Surgery, Body Contouring and, Facial Surgery
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
BSc (1st), MB BS (Hons), FRCS (Eng), MRCS (Eng)
Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, and Facial Surgery
Mr Khan is a highly experienced consultant plastic surgeon with over 16 years of experience. Over the years, he has won numerous awards for his research and is often invited to talk at a variety of specialist conferences in cosmetic surgery. Alongside performing plastic and reconstructive surgery on adults in his NHS work, he also dedicates his time to humanitarian charities abroad. A particular charity close to Mr Khan’s heart is the Operation Smile charity, in which he performs cleft palate surgery for children in disadvantaged areas. Patients often comment on his commitment to them as individuals and his empathetic and honest approach to surgery.
2020 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Medbelle
2018 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon BMI Priory Hospital, Edgbaston
2017 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Birmingham
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Guy’s, King’s and St. Thomas’ Schools of Medicine and Dentistry (GKT), United Kingdom, 2004
- Developmental Neurobiology Bachelor of Science (BSc), MRC Centre for Developmental Neurobiology, GKT School of Biomedical Sciences, King’s College, United Kingdom, 2001
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS Eng), Royal College of Surgeons of England, United Kingdom, 2008
- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast), United Kingdom, 2014
Awards and achievements
- Research Grant Application, National Institute of Health, Title: Disruption of DNA repair pathways: surgery and chemoradiation-free treatment for cancer, NIH Director's Pioneer Award, USA, 2008
- Research Grant Award, Investigating the Use of Robotic Surgery in Cleft Pharyngeal Surgery, OHSRC, United Kingdom, 2012
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 6102778
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS
- British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
Khurram Khan Reviews
Amanda from Birmingham
"I would recommend Mr Khan to anyone considering this type of surgery. He really listened to me and put me at ease"
More Khurram Khan Reviews
Mr Khan offers consultations and surgery at the state of the art, Medbelle Cosmetics | Redditch, West Midlands which is just south of Birmingham.