Consultant Plastic Surgeon and BChir, MA, MB, MB, MRCS, FRCS (Plast)
- 18 years of practice
- Performed more than 230 procedures last year
Mr. Richard Baker has developed best-in-class skills in the minimisation of scarring, as well as general Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic surgery both in the UK and abroad, having worked amongst some of the top cosmetics surgeons in the UK.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine, Cambridge University, 1998
- Master's Degree in Anthropology, Cambridge University, 2000
- Surgical Research Degree, University of London, London 2008
- FRCS (Plast) Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast), London, 2012
- European Diploma of Hand Surgery, Paris, 2014
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery, Leicester, 2014
- Fellowship in Reconstructive Surgery, Spain, 2014
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery, Nottingham, 2015
FRCS- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
SocietiesBAAPS help (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)BAPRAS help (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
PresentationsDue to his dedication and commitment to delivering very high cosmetic results, Mr. Richard Baker is often found presenting at plastic surgery conferences, and publishing papers for medical journals.
- Medbelle patients describe him as Accommodating, Precise, and Friendly
To what degree did you find what you were looking for?
How can we improve?