- 28 years of practice
Ms.Tania Cubison has gained decades worth experience, having refined her modern-day techniques in all areas of cosmetic surgery, with particular interest in scar minimisation and burns management, while attaining renowned postings such as Lead for the National Major Trauma Training Committee, while achieving one of the UK's most prestigious cosmetic awards; a Gold Medal in her FRCS (Plast).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Newcastle Medical School, United Kingdom, 1991
- FRCS (Plast), Royal College of Surgeons of England, United Kingdom, 1997
- FRCS (Plast), Royal College of Surgeons of England, United Kingdom 2006
- BTEC Laser Management, Mapperley Laser Clinic, United Kingdom, 2006
FRCS- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
SocietiesBAPRAS help (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
PresentationsHaving developed an appreciation for the psychological importance of appearance, Ms. Tania Cubison has written, published, and presented on countless occasions on all aspects of cosmetic surgery with nearly 1,000 Google scholar citations, and has appeared on popular national TV networks such as the BBC and Channel 4 on shows such as NHS in a Day and Bodyshockers.
- Montefiore Medal for General Surgery, 1992
- McGregor Gold Medal in FRCS (Plast) exam, Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2006
- Health and Social Care Award, Innovations in Acute Care, Regional Winner and National Runner up, 2009
- Outstanding Patient Satisfaction Award, Queen Victoria Hospital, 2017
- Medbelle patients describe him as Caring, Honest, Empathetic
To what degree did you find what you were looking for?
How can we improve?