With experience working in special needs, Erin's passion for helping people fits her role in Medbelle perfectly. She brings a kind and caring approach to all her patients.
Patient Care Adviser
Erin is originally from Co.Kildare in Ireland but has settled now in the city. Before starting at Medbelle, she trained as a Special Needs Assistant in Ireland to level 5, to work with children with learning difficulties in schools. Erin’s an important part of the Patient Care Adviser team, bringing her enthusiasm and experience of helping people to the role, supporting patients in all their enquiries.
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery giving patients personalised one-to-one support
- Provide high-quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon removing the stress and hassle from the patient
- Coordinate patients’ surgery allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey giving the patients reassurance and constant support from start to finish
Erin in her own words
What’s one thing you wish everyone knew?
Aftercare is very important, allow time to recover, stick to the surgeon's treatment plan and never rush back to do normal daily activities.
One piece of advice you would give patients looking into surgery.
Don't cut costs when it comes to surgery. A lot of Patients see prices aboard for lower the price and the prices you are seeing don’t always include everything or it could indicate their services or surgeons are not up to standard. Always make sure you’ve done your research and checked reviews on the company online.
She has worked as a Barista in some of the best roasteries in Australia.