Kia is from Perth, Australia, but now calls Berlin home. With over ten years of experience in customer-facing roles, Kia brings her expertise and understanding of a patient’s needs to her role as a Patient Care Adviser supporting all her patients throughout their care journey.
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery, giving patients personalised one-to-one support.
- Provide high-quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources, ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care.
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon, removing the stress and hassle from the patient
- Coordinate patients’ surgery, allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery.
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey, giving the patient reassurance and constant support from start to finish.