Patient Care Adviser
Rebecca was born and raised in Manchester and started at Medbelle in 2021. She has worked in many different customer-facing roles and has a natural talent for time management and organisation. Her calm and reassuring personality makes her a great fit at Medbelle and helping patients throughout their journey.
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery giving patients personalised one to one support
- Provide high quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon removing the stress and hassle from the patient
- Coordinate patients’ surgery allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey giving the patients reassurance and constant support from start to finish
Rebecca's own words
Which aspects of your role do you find most fulfilling?
"It's a very fulfilling and rewarding job to be a Patient Care Adviser. I enjoy being able to support our patients throughout their journey, especially as this can really have an impact on their lives in an incredibly positive way. "
Your best memory with a patient
"A patient I spoke to had been struggling for a long time with losing weight. I really empathised with her and we formed a connection. Even though she didn't have surgery through us, she said that it was nice being able to speak so openly and have someone to listen. She stayed in my mind as it was really touching that just I was able to be a there for her when she felt others had not listened"
If there was one thing you wish everyone knew
" There are major risks associated with travelling abroad for cosmetic procedures. Prices can look more appealing abroad but there are a lot of factors you should consider. It is important that you ensure the surgeon who carries out your surgery is highly qualified and experienced. It can be hard to guarantee this when looking at clinics abroad."
One piece of advice you would give patients looking into cosmetic surgery
"This decision is yours. If you wish to move forward with cosmetic surgery, you should do it because you want to, not because someone else wants you to. We are here to support you and help you make an informed decision about what is right for YOU. We will be with you every step of the way."
"When I am not working with Medbelle, I am touring the world performing as a Cabaret performer and producing my own shows."