Clare Vogt, BN (Hons), RSCN, CCPD | Medical Quality Manager
Medical Quality Manager
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Nursing, BN (Hons), University of Southampton
- Registered Sick Child Nurse, RSCN, London South Bank University
- CPPD Emergency Care (Ad Dip Post Grad.), Thames Valley University
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (observer course)
- Advanced Life Support (Instructor)
Previous work experience
Clare began working as a nurse in 2007. With experience in fast-paced emergency and trauma units in the UK and Australia, she gained training on wound care, suturing, anaesthesia, ventilation and a range of other critical healthcare skills.
She went on to work in the private medical field as a senior nurse within the UK premier football league. This role involved coordinating first-aid training sessions and caring for the entire staff of the football club including professional athletes.
She joined Medbelle in 2016 as a Patient Care Adviser, guiding hundreds of patients through their surgery journeys. Later she moved into her current role of Medical Quality Manager where she ensures the information presented by Medbelle is concise and accurate.