Clare Vogt | Medical Quality Manager
Years at Medbelle
Emergency and trauma care and teaching
"After years of working with patients as a senior nurse, I was inspired by the idea of revolutionising the patient journey. After meeting the original five Medbelle team members, I was certain that I wanted to be part of the exciting start up world."
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Nursing, BN (Hons), University of Southampton
- Registered Sick Child Nurse, RSCN, London South Bank University
- CPPD Emergency Care (Ad Dip Post Grad.), Thames Valley University
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (observer course)
- Advanced Life Support (Instructor)
Clare began working as a nurse in 2007. With experience in fast-paced emergency and trauma units in the UK and Australia, she gained training on wound care, suturing, anaesthesia, ventilation and a range of other critical healthcare skills. She went on to work in the private medical field as a senior nurse within the UK premier football league. This role involved coordinating first-aid training sessions and caring for the football club’s entire staff, including professional athletes.
She joined Medbelle in 2016 as a Patient Care Adviser, guiding hundreds of patients through their surgery journeys. Later she moved into her current role of Medical Quality Manager, where she ensures the information presented by Medbelle is concise and accurate.