Feedback & Complaints
During the current COVID-19 crisis, we will do our best to process any enquiries regarding feedback and complaints as quickly as possible. That being said, we may not be able to follow the timeline set out below, due to demands on our staff and clinics as they assist the NHS in fighting coronavirus. Rest assured, if there are any delays to an investigation, we will be in touch to let you know. In the meantime, please do reach out with questions or concerns about any open enquiry to email@example.com.
Support at Medbelle (SaM)
At Medbelle, creating a smooth, hassle-free and supportive journey for our patients is what matters to us most. We continually strive to improve our service and welcome your feedback so we can better what we do for you and all of our patients. If you have something to share with us, good or bad, we want to hear it.
At Medbelle, we are dedicated to providing each patient with the highest standard of care and support but we also recognise that there is always room for improvement and we want to learn from every patient journey, so, our promise to you is:
- Listen carefully to your feedback and concerns with the aim of resolving any issues as swiftly as possible.
- Use what you’ve told us as an opportunity to review our processes, identify any areas of improvement and rectify any underlying issues that could negatively impact our patients.
- Offer an apology. We don’t want anyone to feel their experience with Medbelle was not positive, so if we’ve made a mistake we will always offer you an apology.
Step One: Talk to Us
Every Medbelle patient has their own dedicated Personal Patient Care Adviser (PCA) to support them. You can contact your PCA using their direct phone number, via email or WhatsApp. We encourage all our patients to firstly contact their PCA with any feedback, questions or concerns they may have. Your PCA understands your treatment journey and situation better than anyone, so will likely be able to address your queries and reassure you in just a short call.
You are also welcome to call our general line on 020 3411 9171 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can ask to speak to your PCA or if they are not available, another member of the care team will be happy to help. (Medbelle opening hours: Monday to Friday: 8am - 8:30pm, Saturday: 9am - 5:30pm)
Step Two: Complaints Procedure (Local Resolution)
If you remain unsatisfied having discussed your feedback with your PCA, you may follow Medbelle’s Complaints Procedure as detailed below:
- Submit your feedback in writing to email@example.com (including your full name, date of birth, and telephone number). Complaints should be made as soon as possible and within 6 months of the date of the event.
- Medbelle will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 business days by responding directly to your email.
- Medbelle will investigate your complaint by reviewing all relevant records and logged communications.
- Medbelle will respond to your complaint by email within 20 business days. We will offer either an apology and resolution or will propose a course of action to work towards a resolution. If an investigation takes longer than 20 days we will update you and provide an anticipated timeframe.
Step Three: Complaints Procedure (Internal Appeal)
If, following the final response offered by Medbelle in step two, you are still dissatisfied, you can request an appeal by following these steps:
- Submit your request to appeal the final response offered at Step Two in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reasons why you are not happy with the outcome. Your request should be made as soon as possible and within 6 months from the date of receipt of the final response from Step Two.
- Medbelle will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 business days via email.
- Depending on the nature of your complaint, your appeal will be reviewed in one of the following ways:
A. Complaints relating to internal processes/administration will be reviewed by senior management.
B. Complaints relating to a procedure will be reviewed by Medbelle’s MAC (Medical Advisory Committee).
- Medbelle will complete the review and respond within 20 business days of receiving the appeal. We will either confirm the decisions and actions taken at earlier stages or offer an alternative resolution.
If you have any questions regarding these processes you are more than welcome to reach out to your PCA directly, call our general line on 020 3411 9171, or email us at email@example.com.