The terms " MB Global Health Ltd" " MedBelle" us" " we" or " our" refers to the owner of the website, MB Global Health Ltd. The terms " you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of this website (" Site").
Other Terms that may apply to you
- Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our Site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
Please note that if you register to receive our services, our Patient Terms and Conditions will apply to the registration and provision of services
Accessing our Site
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
Our Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate or available in other locations. If you choose to access our Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Registration and password
You may be asked to register with us in order to gain access to the relevant parts of the Site. Upon registration, you will be provided with password details to access restricted parts of the Site. The password is intended solely for your own use and must be treated as confidential.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the Site
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our Site :
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person in any way;
- in a way that infringes the rights or, restricts or inhibits anyone else's use and enjoyment. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (please see below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- use the Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material which is malicious or technologically harmful or which may adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in any way using any automated system including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, scrapers to access the Site for any purpose without MedBelle's prior written consent;
- undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the Site;
- in any way that:
- may unreasonably encumber the Site's infrastructure,
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any third-party participation;
- bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Site;
- distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm MedBelle or users; or
- uses the Site in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Site, however, you must not :
- in any manual or automated manner copy copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Site information or content including but not limited to, use on a mirrored, competitive, or third-party site;
- adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content or material from the Site (including the Materials) without our prior written permission;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site;
- harvest or otherwise collect information from the Site without our prior written consent; or
- access without prior written approval from us, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with the Site.
MedBelle has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner or the license eof all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. All rights in the content and material that is made available via this Site, without limitation, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and arrangement of such content is owned, controlled or licensed by or to MedBelle and are protected by and subject to all applicable English or international intellectual property laws including copyright. All such rights are reserved.
Uploading Content to our Site
Anything you post, transmit, upload or distribute on the Site is referred to as "User Content". You are solely responsible for the User Content you post, transmit, upload or distribute on the Site.
The content standards set out below apply to any and all User Content you contribute to our Site and to any interactive services associated with our Site. You must comply with the spirit of the standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. You must ensure that User Content:
- is accurate (where they state facts);
- is genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- complies with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted; and
- is free from any harmful content including computer viruses.
You must also ensure that User Content does not:
- contain or promote any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, sexually explicit or pornographic;
- contain or promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, belief, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contain any other person's personal information;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark, privacy or any other rights of any other person;
- be fraudulent or likely or intended to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or be likely or intended to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
All User Content uploaded to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You furthermore agree to indemnify us against all losses incurred by, awarded against or agreed to be paid by us (whether before or after the making of the demand pursuant to the indemnity hereunder) arising from any loss incurred by us, or third-party claim or rights, pertaining to any User Content supplied by you. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We aim to ensure that the information published on our Site is accurate and consistent with current knowledge, however, we do not warrant or guarantee the applicability, accuracy, completeness, performance or suitability of any content or material (including the User Content) found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any materials or content on it (including the User Content), will be free from errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The use of or reliance on any Site content and material is entirely at your own risk and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, MedBelle and third parties that are from time to time connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including any loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) incurred by you in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site any websites linked to it and any content posted on it (including, but not limited to your reliance on any content displayed on our Site, any computer viruses, information, software, linked websites, application or resources, products and services obtained through our Site, or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of our Site) whether arising out of negligence, breach of contract, tort or otherwise;
- any liability for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it;
- all responsibility for the content or reliability of the linked websites, applications or resources on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites, applications or resources. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and we have no control over the availability of the linked websites, applications or resources. We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto. We are not liable for any statements, representations or User Content. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
You furthermore agree to indemnify us against all losses incurred by, awarded against or agreed to be paid by us (whether before or after the making of the demand pursuant to the indemnity hereunder) arising from any loss incurred by us, or third party claim or rights as a result of:
- your violation of any law or rights of a third party; and/ or
- your use of our Site.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You must not misuse our Site by introducing (whether knowingly or not) any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you could be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (as amended from time to time) and/or could be acting negligently, giving rise to a claim in the civil courts. We will report any potentially criminal acts to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of a suspected breach of this provision, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and we reserve the right to terminate your right to use our Site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it (including the Material), or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you;
- frame our Site on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites, applications and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and reference only. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites, applications and resources does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites, applications and resources.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Medbelle's address for communication is: MB Global Health Ltd, 80 Ruckholt Road, London, E10 5FA, United Kingdom