Acceptable Use Policy
The terms "MB Global Health Ltd", "MedBelle", us", "we", or "our" refers to the owner of the website, MB Global Health Ltd. The terms "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of this website ("Site").
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our Site. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users and visitors of our Site.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to notice any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site :
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to harm or attempt to harm any person in any way;
- in a way that infringes the rights or restricts or inhibits anyone else's use and enjoyment. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (please see below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- use the Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material which is malicious or technologically harmful or which may adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in any way using any automated system including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, scrapers to access the Site for any purpose without MedBelle's prior written consent;
- undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the Site;
- in any way that:
- may unreasonably encumber the Site's infrastructure,
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any third-party participation;
- bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Site;
- distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm MedBelle or users; or
- uses the Site in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights.
You also agree not to:
- adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content or material from the Site (including the Materials) without our prior written permission;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site;
- harvest or otherwise collect information from the Site without our prior written consent; or
- access without prior written approval from us, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with the Site.
Anything you post, transmit, upload or distribute on the Site is referred to as "User Content". You are solely responsible for the User Content you post, transmit, upload or distribute on the Site.
The content standards set out below apply to any User Content you contribute to our Site and any interactive services associated with our Site. You must comply with the spirit of the standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. You must ensure that User Content:
- is accurate (where they state facts);
- is genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- complies with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted; and
- is free from any harmful content, including computer viruses.
You must also ensure that User Content does not:
- contain or promote any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, sexually explicit or pornographic;
- contain or promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, belief, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contain any other person's personal information;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trademark, privacy or any other rights of any other person;
- be fraudulent or likely or intended to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or be likely or intended to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
MedBelle will determine, at its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.