In his role as Chief Medical Officer, Dan is focusing on engaging closely with Medbelle's clinical partners in the system. They are often overlooked and yet are most likely the ones to solve these difficult challenges. We aim for disruption through partnership.
Chief Medical Officer
FRCS (Tr&Orth), MBBS
For almost two decades, Dan has been providing either clinical care or strategic leadership to benefit patients across the country. Joining the Medbelle team in 2021 from Bupa as Medical Director of Provider Management, our Chief Medical Officer uses his knowledge and experience in value-based healthcare to help plan the future of Medbelle. His clinical knowledge as an orthopaedic surgeon has also been of invaluable added input to the wider team. Dan is driven by the desire to change the healthcare system for the better and as himself an orthopaedic surgeon, he is keen to use his skills to ensure a rich partnership with our clinical partners.
- Review orthopaedic medical content to ensure we provide the highest-quality information to our patients
- Developing Medbelle clinical strategy to identify new partnerships, treatments to reach more patients
- Developing patient pathway design to promote a simpler and smarter journey for patients
- Implementation of value-based healthcare to empower patients and promote the best outcomes
- Oversight of clinical improvements for patient experience
- Supporting Network development and fostering relationships with partners that help us raise the standard of healthcare