David Jones | Medical Quality Office
- Medical Quality Officer:
- Responsible for training Patient Care Advisers in all procedures and upholding the standards of care Medbelle prides itself on.
Education and qualifications
- MPharm (Master of Pharmacy) 2014, University of Nottingham, UK
Previous work experience
- Qualified as a pharmacist in 2015
- From 2015 to 2018 he worked as a clinical pharmacist in a major tertiary hospital ( Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust) with experience in post-op major trauma, renal transplant, respiratory.
- General hospital experience in hip and knee replacement
Following on from his 3 years working as a clinical pharmacist, David was ready for a new challenge. Medbelle's mission to raise the standard of healthcare really resonated with him and was the perfect opportunity to combine the skills and experience he already had with the chance to learn and develop in new areas too. Healthcare is very much part of David's DNA and knowing that he is making a difference to patients' lives each and every day gets him out of bed in the morning.