Johnny is originally from Glasgow in Scotland. He has been with Medbelle since early 2022, and his role as operations manager is vital to the smooth running of the patient's journey. Johnny has been involved in operational roles within the healthcare sector throughout his career (P&G, Domtar, Indas.es), with a focus on community healthcare partnerships and the onward supply of sterile medical devices and disposable consumables to NHS Procurement Scotland. He uses the experience he has gained within the healthcare sector to support all our surgeons, healthcare practitioners and hospitals in his role as operations manager.
- Collaborates closely with Patient Care Advisers, surgeons and hospitals to achieve the best outcomes for every party.
- Ensures efficiency of clinic and theatre lists.
- Calculates variable fees to create competitive procedure prices.
- Reviews invoices to avoid inaccuracies.
- Critically analyses operational processes and makes improvements where necessary.
- Booking theatre lists and consultation clinics
- Communicating with clinicians to ensure a smooth patient journey.
- Ordering additional materials for procedures
- Assisting with patients' complex medical histories to ensure the patient has a safe outcome.