Jon uses his medical background to help lead his team of Patient Care Advisers and writing medical content. As a Registered Nurse, his experience and knowledge have benefited his team and the wider company.
Patient Care Team Lead
After moving from Australia, Jon joined Medbelle in 2018 as one of the nurses on the Patient Care team. With his extensive background in caring for patients and with his medical knowledge, he helps guide his team as a Patient Care Team Lead. Jon also writes many of our medical pages, and with his experience working with patients, he understands the information that patients need to help make informed decisions about their surgery.
- Writing high-quality medical content and treatment information for patients to have a sound understanding of their procedure
- Helping the Patient Care Advisers support their patients ensuring a positive patient experience throughout
- Guarantee the quality of care provided remains a high standard for every patient
- Liaising with other departments to facilitate smooth operations to ensure a stress-free patient experience
- Creating an open learning environment, so Patient Care Advisers continue to provide the most up to date high-quality information and guidance
- Identify training needs and provide coaching to make sure patients receive a continuously improving high standard of care and support