Nicole has recently moved back to her hometown of Cheltenham after a number of years working in the medical device industry in London. As a Partnerships Manager, Nicole is responsible for her region of surgeons, clinicians and hospitals. Nicole uses her previous experience to build strong relationships and believes that patient experience and outcome should remain the key priority.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with all of our consultant partnerships to drive the expansion of our goal to raise the standard of healthcare for all.
- Represent Medbelle’s vision when onboarding new surgeons, clinics and medical professionals.
- Be the one-to-one partnership contact and manage the cross-departmental, end-to-end onboarding process of consultants from initial pitch to final implementation to ensure smoother, simpler healthcare processes for all within the healthcare sector.
- Work closely with consultants to understand their needs, determine how Medbelle can best support and complement their existing practice, and what we can do to help their practice grow.
- Recognise where we can benefit more patients and clinicians, be it geographically within the UK or within a new speciality, thereby providing high-quality care to more and more patients in the country.