Shauna has been with Medbelle since 2022. She’s originally from London, and recently she moved to the west coast of Wales. Shauna brings with her a wealth of experience in partnership relationship management within healthcare, including her many years working in medical technology. She enjoys building surgeon relationships and working with driven and passionate colleagues and is excited to be part of Medbelle's journey and vision for improving healthcare provision and patient experience.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with all of our consultant partnerships to drive the expansion of our goal to raise the standard of healthcare for all.
- Represent Medbelle’s vision when onboarding new surgeons, clinics and medical professionals.
- Ensure the Partnerships Managers and Executives are supported within their work with all of Medbelle partners.
- Be the one-to-one partnership contact and manage the cross-departmental, end-to-end onboarding process of consultants from initial pitch to final implementation to ensure smoother, simpler healthcare processes for all within the healthcare sector.
- Work closely with consultants to understand their needs, determine how Medbelle can best support and complement their existing practice, and what we can do to help their practice grow.
- Recognise where we can benefit more patients and clinicians, be it geographically within the UK or within a new speciality, thereby providing high-quality care to more and more patients in the country.