Steffie joined Medbelle in 2019 and brings a wealth of experience in nursing. As well as advising patients, Steffie writes medical content to help patients prepare and make informed decisions about surgery.
Orthopaedic Patient Healthcare Adviser
After Steffie moved to Europe from Australia, she decided she wanted to continue to care for and use her medical knowledge to help patients. Medbelle was the perfect fit for her and has supported patients in both cosmetics and orthopaedics. The knowledge and skills she has built up over the years as working as a nurse have led to Steffie also writing many of our medical pages. Her nursing experience is invaluable in explaining surgery in patient-friendly terms without compromising on accuracy and detail.
- Writing high-quality medical content and treatment information for patients to have a sound understanding of their procedure
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery giving patients personalised one to one support
- Provide high-quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources, ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon, removing the stress and hassle from the patient
- Coordinate patients’ surgery allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey, giving the patients reassurance and constant support from start to finish