Stuart is based in Worthing, UK, and, in his role as Partnerships Manager, is responsible for his region of surgeons, clinicians and hospitals. Stuart uses his expertise in private healthcare to enable consultants to get the most value from their private practice. With his knowledge of medical billing and practice management software, Stuart is able to advise our partners on how Medbelle can bring extra value to both their practice and their patients.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with all of our consultant partnerships to drive the expansion of our goal to raise the standard of healthcare for all.
- Represent Medbelle’s vision when onboarding new surgeons, clinics and medical professionals.
- Be the one-to-one partnership contact and manage the cross-departmental, end-to-end onboarding process of consultants from initial pitch to final implementation to ensure smoother, simpler healthcare processes for all within the healthcare sector.
- Work closely with consultants to understand their needs, determine how Medbelle can best support and complement their existing practice, and what we can do to help their practice grow.
- Recognise where we can benefit more patients and clinicians, be it geographically within the UK or within a new speciality, thereby providing high-quality care to more and more patients in the country.