MRI, X-ray & Surgical Consultation | Diagnostic Packages
In our mission to raise the standards of healthcare and make it accessible to all, Medbelle offers an MRI or x-ray and an independent specialist consultation at an all-inclusive price. Our pricing is transparent and straightforward, so you can receive your imaging and independent diagnosis as quickly and smoothly as possible.
In order for patients to receive a diagnosis and a comprehensive treatment plan from a surgeon for their orthopaedic care, they typically require:
- Referral for imaging from a GP, physiotherapist or a consultant
- Imaging such as an MRI or x-ray
- Consultation via video or face to face with a top specialist orthopaedic surgeon
With one to one support from a personal Patient Care Adviser, we take care of all of this for you with our Medbelle diagnostic packages.
These packages are aimed at any new or existing patient with a musculoskeletal problem looking for a diagnosis quickly. Whether the problem has just appeared, stems from a sports injury or a long-standing condition, our diagnostic packages will help you to identify the next steps.
MRI and X-ray Diagnostic Package Savings
Private Medical Insurance
What's included in the MRI diagnostic package?
What's included in the x-ray diagnostic package?
Full diagnosis and treatment plan
How it works
- Sign up for free and schedule a free call with your dedicated orthopaedic specialist Patient Care Adviser to discuss all options and answer any questions
- Book your diagnostic package and confirm the appointment at a time that suits you
- Attend the imaging appointment, and we will send your images to your surgeon before your consultation
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment options from our specialised surgeon
- Discuss all options with your Patient Care Adviser, and if needed, schedule the next appointments, either for physiotherapy, surgery, or a different option that works best for you.
Your Patient Care Adviser is with you every step of the way, to make sure you have everything you need.
The first step to an independent diagnosis is a free call with your orthopaedic specialist Patient Care Adviser. Your Patient Care Adviser is with you every step of the way, to make sure you have everything you need.
Your adviser can help you with:
- General information on your condition
- Imaging information for your diagnosis
- Support with your Private Medical Insurance
- Discussing finance options for self-pay patients
- Connecting you with a surgeon or physiotherapist
- Talking through your options
After the consultation, your Patient Care Adviser will be in touch to discuss which next steps you want to take. Whether it’s just letting things cool off, finding a physiotherapist for virtual or in-person physiotherapy, or a consultation with another surgeon to perform a recommended procedure, we are here for you.
Not sure whether the diagnostic package is what you need?
Sign up and schedule a free chat with your Patient Care Adviser. They will help you organise the next steps and provide all the information about your options.