£545 Medbelle Orthopaedics Diagnostic Package
At Medbelle, we believe that every patient deserves better. That’s why we offer imaging and an independent virtual specialist consultation at an all-inclusive price. Receive your independent diagnosis for one package price, without any hidden surprises.
In order for all patients to receive a diagnosis and a comprehensive treatment plan from a surgeon for their orthopaedic care they require:
- Referral for imaging from a GP, physiotherapist or a consultant
- Imaging (e.g. MRI, X-Ray)
- The option of a video or face to face consultation with a top specialist surgeon
We take care of all of this for you with our Medbelle diagnostic package. Learn more about the diagnostic package and how it works below.
Save up to 50%
What's included in the diagnostic package?
Full diagnosis and treatment plan
How it works
- Sign up for free and schedule a free call with your dedicated orthopaedic specialist Personal Care adviser to discuss all options and answer any questions
- Book your diagnostic package to confirm the appointments at a time that suits
- Attend the imaging appointment and we will ensure the surgeon receives the images prior to your consultation
- Receive a diagnosis and best treatment options from our specialised surgeon
- Discuss all options with your Personal Care Adviser, and if needed, schedule the next appointments, either for physiotherapy, with a surgeon to perform surgery, or a different option that works best for you.
Your personal care adviser is with you every step of the way, to make sure you have everything you need.
The first step to an independent diagnosis is a free call with your orthopaedic specialist Patient Care Adviser. Your personal care adviser is with you every step of the way, to make sure you have everything you need.
The first step to an independent diagnosis is a free call with your orthopaedic specialist Patient Care Adviser. With the expertise they have, they are able to give the best advice, no matter what stage the patient finds themself, from diagnosis for their condition/injury, to organising the next steps that are right for the patient.
Your adviser can help you with:
- General information on your condition
- Imaging information for your diagnosis
- Support with your Private Medical Insurance
- Discussing finance options for self-pay patients
- Connecting you with a surgeon or physiotherapist
- Talking through your options
After the consultation, your Personal Care Adviser will be in touch to discuss which next steps you want to take. Whether it’s just letting things cool off, finding a physiotherapist for virtual or in-person physiotherapy, or a consultation with another surgeon to perform a recommended procedure, we are here to make things as stress-free as possible.
Is this package covered under your Private Medical Insurance?
We know that diagnostics are included in many insurance policies, but not all of them. Your Personal Care Adviser can find out exactly what is covered under your policy, just sign up and they can help you find your best option.
Who is it for?
Any new or existing patient with a musculoskeletal problem. Whether the problem has just appeared, stems from a sports injury or a long-standing condition, our diagnostic package will help you to identify the next steps.
In some cases, our expert surgeon will determine in the virtual meeting that no conclusive diagnosis can be made without a face to face meeting. In these cases, we will offer you a free face to face consultation with one of our partner surgeons.
It's important to note that if the patient selects to have a video consultation, it can not be guaranteed that recent injuries that have not yet been diagnosed can be identified properly as it is not possible to do a full physical examination.
Patients Love Medbelle
Not sure whether the diagnostic package is what you need?
Just sign up and schedule a free chat with your personal care adviser. They will help you organise the next steps and provide all the information about your options.