Patient Care Adviser
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Registered Nurse (RN)
Beth originally hails from Minnesota, USA, where she trained to be a nurse and spent many years bedside nursing in adult and pediatric cardiac care. Beth uses her experience and training in her role as a Patient Care Adviser to assist patients at Medbelle throughout their entire journey.
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery, giving patients personalised one-to-one support.
- Provide high-quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources, ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care.
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon, removing the stress and hassle from the patient
- Coordinate patients’ surgery, allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery.
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey, giving the patient reassurance and constant support from start to finish.
Beth's Trustpilot reviews
"This was a very positive experience for me, and I have been truly impressed by Medbelle for their expertise and professionalism and, most particularly, by my dedicated personal adviser. Her attention to the detail of my treatment plan, the time she took to explain everything and the weekly telephone contact made the whole process seamless and comforting. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the service I received."