Chloe is originally from Kent and, after having trained in business management and dental nursing, has set her sights on providing patients with the best possible care experience Medbelle has to offer. She is dedicated to her role and enjoys supporting each and every one of her patients.
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery, giving patients personalised one-to-one support.
- Provide high-quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources, ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care.
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon, removing the stress and hassle from the patient.
- Coordinate patients’ surgery, allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery.
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey, giving the patient reassurance and constant support from start to finish.