Pat is originally from Tipperary in Ireland, and he started working at Medbelle in April 2022. Since then, he’s been an invaluable part of the Patient Care team, providing support and guidance to patients as they undergo treatment.
- Guide patients through their surgical journey from the first call until recovery, giving patients personalised one-to-one support.
- Provide high-quality treatment knowledge and trusted resources, ensuring all patients are informed on all aspects of their care
- Schedule consultations between the patient and their surgeon removing the stress and hassle from the patient
- Coordinate patients’ surgery, allowing patients to concentrate on their recovery.
- Be the patient's point of contact throughout their journey, giving the patient reassurance and constant support from start to finish.
Pat's Trustpilot Reviews
"Four months after my knee surgery, Pat had been extremely helpful on every level; he is an asset to the company. I would recommend him without any doubt; he has a very pleasant voice and is very patient." - "My patient adviser, Pat, has guided me through every step of the way, from first getting the results of my scan to choosing the nearest hospital to my home and the best surgeon to deal with an arthroscopy on my left knee. Pat is a very kind and understanding young man, and nothing was too much trouble. He kept in touch daily to make sure I was totally happy and that there were no problems. After surgery, he found me a Physiotherapist whose patience and exercises are working wonders for my knee."