- 18 years of practice
- Performed more than 120 procedures last year
Mr Adel Fattah is a plastic surgeon in Liverpool. For 18 years he has worked as a cosmetic surgeon and has trained with some of the leading reconstructive and plastic surgery experts in the UK, North America & Australia. Mr Fattah is an innovator of ear surgery and provides Medbelle patients with a wide variety of procedures including many facial and breast surgeries. Find below a list of his surgical distinctions and awards as well as his academic background. Medbelle patients often describe Mr Fattah as caring, precise and a great listener. Book a consultation with Mr Adel Fattah cosmetic surgeon in Liverpool today.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Anatomy, University of Wales College of Medicine, Wales, 1995
- PhD in “Signalling Molecules in Chondrogenesis and Joint Development”, Department of Craniofacial Development, United Medical and Dental Schools, United Kingdom, 1998
- Medical Degree, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2000
- Post-graduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery, University of London, United Kingdom, 2008
FRCS- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
SocietiesBAAPS help (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)BAPRAS help (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
PresentationsHaving invented his own surgical technique of prominent ear correction surgery without the use of head bandages, Mr. Adel Fattah is highly published and internationally recognised as a speaker on facial surgery.
- Jakoby Prize for Research, University of Wales College of Medicine, 1995
- William Harvey Scholarship, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, 1998
- William Harvey Scholarship, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, 1999
- Travel Scholarship, KLS-Martin American Association of Maxillofacial Surgery, 2012
- Winner of the WK Lindsay HSC Plastic Surgery Research Prize for “Creation of a 3D Digital Model of the Gracilis Muscle: Application to Free Functioning Muscle Transfer”, WK Lindsay HSC, 2013
- Medbelle patients describe him as Great listener, Caring, Precise
To what degree did you find what you were looking for?
How can we improve?