Mr Fattah is a highly sought-after, Cambridge-educated cosmetic surgeon. With almost two decades of experience and earning numerous awards, he specialises in breast surgery, body contouring, and facial surgery.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
BSc, MB BChir, MRCS, PhD, FRCS (Plast)
Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, and Facial Surgery
Mr Fattah is a highly experienced surgeon and award-winning surgeon. He is known throughout the plastic surgery community as being a very innovative surgeon, creating his own techniques to improved healing times. Patients feedback also reflects this and appreciate his holistic approach in treating each patient as an individual with different needs. He is often described as being caring, precise, and trustworthy. Mr Fattah is very committed to patient satisfaction and getting the results that patients want. As a great listener, he is very good at ensuring both he and the patient are on the same page.
2019 - Present: Consultant Plastic surgeon at Medbelle
2013 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
2012 - 2013: Breast Surgery Fellowship at St. Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery, Chelmsford.
2011- 2012: Craniofacial Fellowship, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Anatomy, University of Wales College of Medicine, Wales, 1995
- PhD in Signalling Molecules in Chondrogenesis and Joint Development, Department of Craniofacial Development, United Medical and Dental Schools, United Kingdom, 1998
- Medical Degree, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2000
- Post-graduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery, University of London, United Kingdom, 2008
Awards and achievements
- Winner of the WK Lindsay HSC Plastic Surgery Research Prize for Creation of a 3D Digital Model of the Gracilis Muscle: Application to Free Functioning Muscle Transfer, WK Lindsay HSC, 2013
- Travel Scholarship, KLS-Martin American Association of Maxillofacial Surgery, 2012
- William Harvey Scholarship, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, 1999
- William Harvey Scholarship, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, 1998
- Jakoby Prize for Research, University of Wales College of Medicine, 1995
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 4764599
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Adel Fattah Reviews
Carol from Liverpool
To see how happy my daughter is and how comfortable she has been made to feel through out this entire process is the best gift any mother could want
More Adel Fattah Reviews
Mr Fattah consults in Medbelle Cosmetics | Liverpool and offers surgery at the highly-rated Medbelle Cosmetics | Warrington.
1 Belvedere Road
88 Rodney Street
Breast reduction Q&A with Mr Fattah
Mr Fattah answers questions from Medbelle patients about breast reduction surgery