Adel Fattah | Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Liverpool
Consultant Plastic Surgeon and BSc, MB BChir, MRCS, PhD, FRCS (Plast)
- 18 years of practice
- Performed more than 120 procedures
He is a highly sought-after, Cambridge-educated cosmetic surgeon, performing more than 120 procedures per year, having won numerous awards, and is a specialist in Facial Surgery and Body Contouring.
Mr Adel Fattah is a plastic surgeon in Liverpool. For 18 years he has worked as a cosmetic surgeon and has trained with some of the leading reconstructive and plastic surgery experts in the UK, North America & Australia. Mr Fattah is an innovator of ear surgery and provides Medbelle patients with a wide variety of procedures including many facial and breast surgeries. Find below a list of his surgical distinctions and awards as well as his academic background. Medbelle patients often describe Mr Fattah as caring, precise and a great listener. Book a consultation with Mr Adel Fattah cosmetic surgeon in Liverpool today.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Anatomy, University of Wales College of Medicine, Wales, 1995
- PhD in “Signalling Molecules in Chondrogenesis and Joint Development”, Department of Craniofacial Development,
- Medical Degree, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2000
- Post-graduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery, University of London, United Kingdom, 2008
- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
- Jakoby Prize for Research, University of Wales College of Medicine, 1995
- William Harvey Scholarship, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, 1998
- William Harvey Scholarship, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, 1999
- Travel Scholarship, KLS-Martin American Association of Maxillofacial Surgery, 2012
- Winner of the WK Lindsay HSC Plastic Surgery Research Prize for “Creation of a 3D Digital Model of the Gracilis Muscle: Application to Free Functioning Muscle Transfer”, WK Lindsay HSC, 2013