Alistair Jepson is an experienced consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hand, wrist and upper limb procedures.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MB ChB FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Alistair Jepson is an experienced consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hand, wrist, shoulder and elbow conditions, injuries and procedures. He has a specialist interest in treating the base of thumb arthritis and the new technique of base of thumb joint replacement. Furthermore, he is an expert in the treatment of sports injuries. In fact, he regularly treats local professional sports players from the fields of rugby, football and cricket. Patients describe him as knowledgeable and reassuring.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Circle Three Shires
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Ramsay Woodland
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons 2003
- MB ChB University of Birmingham 1994
- Upper limb fellowship at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane, Australia
- Hand fellowship at the Pulvertaft Hand Unit in Derby.
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Elbow & Shoulder Society (BESS)
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- General Medical Council (GMC) 4104128
Specialist surgical interests
- Upper limb surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Wrist surgery
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder impingement
- Shoulder decompression
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder stabilisation/Labral repair
- Shoulder replacement and Reverse total shoulder replacement.
- Cubital tunnel syndrome/Ulnar Nerve Decompression
- Tennis & Golfers elbow.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Thumb arthritis
- Finger & thumb joint replacement
- Finger and thumb fusions
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Dupuytren's contracture.
- Upper limb fractures, including Clavicle fractures
- Wrist and Hand fractures
- Shoulder injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Elbow injuries
- Wrist injuries
- Hand injuries
- Sports injuries
Circle Three Shires Hospital
Ramsay Woodland Hospital