Baljinder Dhinsa is a highly-experienced consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in foot and ankle procedures. He has trained across the UK and internationally, including fellowships in Switzerland and Malawi
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS MRCS FRCS (T&O) MSc MFSTEd
Foot & Ankle
Baljinder Dhinsa is an award-winning consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in foot and ankle conditions and procedures. He has won numerous awards for his research and findings and continues to lead the way in medical advancements. He has also presented at prestigious international and national meetings, as well as having over 30 peer-reviewed publications. In addition, he has had the privilege of being asked to author several book chapters. Alongside his NHS roles and private practice, he is also a lecturer at both Christ Church University and Kent and Medway Medical School. Patients describe him as patient, thorough, and accomplished.
- 2017 Present: Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust. 2021 - Present: Visiting Senior Lecturer Canterbury Christ Church University.
- 2022 - Present: Clinical Lecturer Kent and Medway Medical School.
- 2017 Professor Beat Hintermann Cantonal Hospital Baselland Liestal, Switzerland.
- 2017 BOFAS Malawi Fellowship Queen Elizabeth Hospital Beit CURE International Hospital Blantyre, Malawi
- 2016 - 2017 Foot and Ankle Fellowship (BOFAS Approved) Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- MSc Trauma & Orthopaedics Brighton and Sussex Medical School, 2017
- Royal College Certificate in Clinical Education Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow 2016
- FRCSEd (T&O) Joint Committee on Intercollegiate Examinations, 2015
- MRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2010
- MBBS Kings College London, 2004
- General Medical Council (GMC number): 6103324
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- British Orthopaedic Association.
- British Medical Association.
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
Specialist surgical interests
Newnham Ct Way
Goddard's Green Road
Circle Chaucer Hospital