- 11 years of practice
- Performed more than 600 procedures last year
Mr Edmund Fitzgerald O’Connor is a plastic surgeon in London. Throughout his 10+ year career in plastic surgery, he has been honoured with a long list of awards for his professional and medical excellence that you can see below. He provides Medbelle patients with a range of procedures and has a special interest in breast and body contouring as well as microsurgery. Medbelle patients often describe Mr O’Connor as accommodating, kind, and patient. Book a consultation with Mr Edmund Fitzgerald O’Connor cosmetic surgeon in London today.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology (Honours), The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2001
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine (Merit), The University of London Medical School, United Kingdom, 2008
- Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare & Biomedical Education, St. George’s University of London, United Kingdom, 2012
FRCS- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
SocietiesBAAPS help (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)BAPRAS help (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
PresentationsDue to his extensive experience and outstanding results for reconstructive procedures due to trauma, Mr. Edmund Fitzgerald O'Connor is often asked for input into medical publications, and as such has been referenced in more than 30 peer-reviewed papers.
- Mölnlycke Health Care Bursary, Royal College of Surgeons of England, National competition awards STEP foundation program, 2008
- South Thames Foundation School, MERIT award for an outstanding F1 training portfolio, 2009
- Kingston Hospital NHS Trust, 1st Prize Teamworking Skills, 2009
- International Society for Otologic Surgery & Science 27th Politzer Society Meeting London, 1st Place Politzer Poster Prize International prize £500 for my poster entitled Hearing Preservation Surgery: Current Opinions, 2009
- South Thames Foundation School – Merit award for an outstanding contribution to teaching during FY2, 2010
- National Selection for Plastic Surgery Training, 1st out of 276 candidates for plastic surgery training, 2012
- Mid Essex Healthcare NHS Trust & Spire Hospital Hartswood, £21,000 grant for the purchase of Manuography system for dynamic functional hand assessment
- St. George’s University of London, Postgraduate Certificate in Healthcare & Biomedical Education, Merit Award
- St. George’s Hospital Charity research grant, value: £4350, Title: A proteomic investigation of the mechanisms underlying normal and keloid scar formation
- University of London Central Research Fund, value: £2530, Title: Regulation of scar formation in skin wounds
- Medbelle patients describe him as Accommodating, Kind, and Patient
To what degree did you find what you were looking for?
How can we improve?