Ghias Bhattee is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hip and knee procedures. As part of his training, he successfully completed multiple surgical fellowships in London and Germany.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MB BS (LOND), MRCS, FRCS (TR & Orth) GMC
Ghias Bhattee is an experienced consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hip replacements and knee conditions and procedures. Throughout his career, Mr Bhattee has had a keen interest in teaching and research and has authored numerous scientific literature publications along with a book chapter on orthopaedic trauma. He is currently a dedicated clinical supervisor and teaches higher surgical trainees of the North Thames rotations. Patients describe him as reassuring and efficient.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Northwick Park & Central Middlesex Hospitals
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Circle Clementine Churchill
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at St John’s and St Elizabeth’s Hospital.
- Clinical supervisor at the North Thames rotations
- FRCS(Tr&Orth) The Royal College of Surgeons 2010
- MRCS The Royal College of Surgeons 2004
- MB BS Imperial College School of Medicine, University of London 1999
- Fellowship in Knee Surgery at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- Hip & Knee Surgery Fellowship at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore
- Advanced Trauma Fellowships in Germany and at St Mary’s Hospital, London
- General Medical Council (GMC) 4584463
- The Royal College of Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
Specialist surgical interests
Circle Clementine Churchill
St John’s and St Elizabeth’s Hospital
60 Grove End Rd