Hrsikesa Sharma | Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Liverpool
- 15 years of practice
He is a respected, quality-driven cosmetic surgeon, having completed rigorous surgical training at world-class Plastic Surgery units, and is a specialist in Breast and Body Contouring.
Mr. Rishi Sharma has refined his surgical expertise through years of rigorous surgical training at world-class plastic surgery units across the UK and internationally, and as a result, has won several awards and prizes such as the Chelmsford Medical Education and Research Trust (CMERT) Grant, while holding a substantive post in the NHS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Sciences, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2000
- Intercalated Bachelor's Degree in Neuroscience, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2001
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Studies, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2003
- Postgraduate Diploma, MRCS (England), United Kingdom, 2008
- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast), United Kingdom, 2016
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT), United Kingdom, 2018
- MD (Res) in Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 2020 (in progress)
- Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
As an ambitious, up-and-coming cosmetic surgeon, Mr. Rishi Sharma has already made appearances on popular tv shows such BBC City Hospital, while contributing to numerous publications on all aspects of cosmetic surgery.
- MD Research Funding Grant for £20000, Chelmsford Medical Education and Research Trust (CMERT), United Kingdom, 2015
- Semon Club Presentation, Guy’s Hospital, United Kingdom, 2007
- Rimmington Prize for Medicine (Awarded ‘Top student applying to medical school’), United Kingdom
- Duke of Edinburgh Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards, United Kingdom
English, French, French, Hindi
Medbelle patients describe him as Warm, Thorough, Committed