Mujahid Syed is a highly experienced consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hip and knee procedures. He has wide experience in performing hip and knee replacement surgery. Mr Syed uses both cemented and uncemented total hip replacements in his practice. He also has a vast amount of experience in performing keyhole knee procedures (arthroscopic knee surgery) for varied knee pathology.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, MRCS, FRCSOrth
Mujahid Syed is an experienced consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in hip and knee conditions and procedures. Alongside his NHS roles and private practice, Mr Syed has been actively involved in contributions to orthopaedic textbooks and research and has widely published in renowned international journals. He is also a recognised trainer by the General Medical Council for doctors. Patients describe him as diligent and professional.
- Consultant in Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal Trauma Forth Valley Royal Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Circle Kings Park in Scotland
- Recognised trainer by the General Medical Council for doctors.
- MBBS Deccan College of Medical Sciences, India 1997
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2001
- FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2012
- Furlong Fellowship in lower limb arthroplasty (Hip and Knee Joint Replacement surgery) at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS
- General Medical Council (GMC) 4786289
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Specialist surgical interests
Circle Kings Park Hospital