With over 20 years of experience, Mr Trikha is an expert in knee surgery, specialising in knee replacements and sports injuries. He has been awarded certificates of excellence year on year and lectures internationally.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Sports injuries & knee replacement
Mr Trikha is one of the most experienced knee and sports injury specialists in the country. With over twelve years of experience as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon, he has lead clinical teams in the NHS, been extensively published, and is dedicated to using the most up to date techniques and technologies for his patients. After meeting Mr Trikha, patients often say how they appreciate his open and honest attitude, and his realistic timeframes for recovery and beyond. Fully versed in all lower limb surgeries, Mr Trikha has a particular passion for sports injuries in younger patients and complex knee problems, his focus is always to get patients back to normal as quickly as possible.
- 2009 - Present: Consultant Knee Specialist Surgeon Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 2009 - Present: Clinical Director for Strategy & Transformation (MSK) at Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 2009 - 2015: Clinical Lead Lower Limb Surgery at Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Bachelor's Degree, St George's Hospital London, 1997
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom, 2006
- MBBS, St George’s Hospital Medical School, London, United Kingdom
- Completed Specialist Fellowship Training in knee surgery in North Sydney Orthopaedics Sports Medicine Centre Australia
- Completed postgraduate orthopaedic training in London and South East England
Awards and achievements
- Professor Fred Heatley Research Award, 2008
- Raine Prize, 2007
- Sam Simmonds Prize, 2004
- Royal Society of Medicine Presidents Prize 2nd place, 2004
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 4413769
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, FRCS (Tr&Orth)
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
- Fellow of the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery & Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
Specialist surgical interests
Paul Trikha Reviews
Issac from London
Acl Reconstruction and Meniscal Repair
"...What an amazing Job he has done with the surgery. I was off crutches within 48 hours and my rehab is going great!" "
More Paul Trikha Reviews
Mr Paul Trikha's consultations and surgeries take place at the Medbelle Orthopaedics Clinic | Kingston. Based at the award-winning and modern New Victoria Hospital in Kingston-Upon-Thames, Greater London.
Medbelle Orthopaedics | Kingston
New Victoria Hospital
184 Coombe Lane West
Kingston upon Thames
"The hospital was so nice it felt like a hotel. I chose to stay in the hospital overnight even though it wasn’t required."