Medbelle Partners: Physio First
Physio First is committed to championing evidenced, value-based private physiotherapy with Physio First members in the changing healthcare marketplace.
In their own words
As the trade association for chartered physiotherapists in private practice and a dynamic and professional network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, we work with our 2,000 UK-wide members to enable them to:
- demonstrate the quality of their patient outcomes
- share their skills and advice within our community
- benefit from trusted partners
- develop personally, professionally and commercially
- stay informed and influence the marketplace
Physio First is the largest UK network of over 2,000 chartered and HCPC registered physiotherapists with most members working as sole practitioners or in small- to medium-sized practices. This means that wherever you are, you will find a Physio First member nearby.
Where you see a QAC logo you will know that clinic is submitting its patient outcomes and satisfaction levels and has been awarded Quality Assured Clinic status through an independent academic review.
Physio First and Medbelle
Physio First and Medbelle premise their partnership on their shared belief that the future of private healthcare will be based on evidenced value. This requires a shared culture of openness and trust as well as aligned visions:
- Physio First’s vision to support and promote a community of quality private physiotherapists
- Medbelle’s vision to provide better quality hospital healthcare through exceptional patient service and smarter, more intuitive technology
Medbelle endorses Physio First’s standardised data collection and independently analysed Quality Assured Clinic (QAC) schemes and works with Physio First to facilitate multi-disciplinary collaboration and ensure the patient journey is seamless.
News and blogs
Medbelle and Physio First produce prehabilitation guides
Prehabilitation is just as important as rehabilitation when it comes to surgery - these free guides will help patients preparing for an operation
Read more >