Mr Din is a highly respected surgeon with over a decade of experience and works as a consultant plastic surgeon in the prestigious NHS Guy’s and St.Thomas’ Hospital. He is also an honorary senior lecturer at the Queen Mary University of London.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
MA, MB BS, MRCS, FRCS (Plast)
Breast, Body, & Facial Surgery
Mr Din is a highly experienced plastic surgeon with an honest and realistic approach to cosmetic surgery. As well as being a frequently published clinician through his work as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world-renowned NHS Guys and St.Thomas’ Hospitals, he is an honorary Senior Lecturer at the Queen Mary University of London. His patients appreciate his kind bedside manner and professionalism as well as praise his clear communication and ability to explain complex situations in easy-to-understand ways; he is also a fluent speaker of Urdu and Punjabi.
- 2020 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Medbelle
- 2020 - Present: Honorary Senior Lecturer: Centre for Cell Biology & Cutaneous Research, Queen Mary University of London
- 2019 - Present: NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospitals
- 2019 - Present: NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon, at King’s College Hospitals
- 2019: Senior Microvascular Fellow: St Thomas’ Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS (Plast), United Kingdom, 2017
- Doctor’s Leadership Programme, United Kingdom, 2013
- Essentials of Management and Leadership. Oxford Medical, United Kingdom, 2012
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, MRCS, United Kingdom, 2011
- MA (Honours), Medical Sciences, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2009
- MBBS (Distinctions), University of London, United Kingdom, 2008
Awards and achievements
- Dr Kathrina Dalton Prize in Women’s Health, University College London, United Kingdom, 2007
- McGregor Medal, BAPRAS & JCST, United Kingdom
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 7021047
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
Asmat Din Reviews
Amy from London
Breast Implant Replacement
"I met with Dr Din and he instantly put me at ease. He reassured me and I felt completely comfortable with the whole experience. I have already advised a friend of mine to use Medbelle. I cannot fault them. Thank you all."
More Asmat Din Reviews
Mr Asmat Din's consultations are held in the world-renowned Medbelle Cosmetics | Westminster, London and surgery is performed either there or at the state of art Medbelle Cosmetics | Chelsea, London, near Sloane Square.
Westminster Consulting Rooms
Westminster Bridge Rd
120 Sloane St