Mr Din is a highly respected surgeon with over 11 years of experience and works as a consultant plastic surgeon in the prestigious NHS Guy’s and St.Thomas’ Hospital. He is also an honorary senior lecturer at the Queen Mary University of London.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
MA, MB BS, MRCS, FRCS (Plast)
Breast and Body Surgery
Years of experience
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
Mr Din joined Medbelle in 2020 and quickly became a favourite with patients and Medbelle staff alike with his honest and realistic approach to cosmetic surgery. As well as being a frequently published clinician through his work as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world-renowned NHS Guys and St.Thomas’ Hospitals, he is appreciated by patients for his kind bedside manner and professionalism. He is also highly praised for his clear communication and ability to explain complex situations in easy to understand ways; he is also a fluent speaker of Urdu and Punjabi.
2020 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Medbelle
2020 - Present: Honorary Senior Lecturer: Centre for Cell Biology & Cutaneous Research, Queen Mary University of London
2019 - Present: NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospitals
2019 - Present - NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon, at King’s College Hospitals
2019 - 2019: Senior Microvascular Fellow: St Thomas’ Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS (Plast), United Kingdom, 2017
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, MRCS, United Kingdom, 2011
- MA (Honours), Medical Sciences, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2009
- MBBS (Distinctions), University of London, United Kingdom, 2008
Awards and achievements
- Dr Kathrina Dalton Prize in Women’s Health, University College London, United Kingdom, 2007
- McGregor Medal, BAPRAS & JCST, United Kingdom
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 7021047
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
Amy from London
Breast Implant Replacement
"I met with Dr Din and he instantly put me at ease. He reassured me and I felt completely comfortable with the whole experience. I have already advised a friend of mine to use Medbelle. I cannot fault them. Thank you all."
Mr Asmat Din's consultations are held in the world-renowned St. Thomas' Hospital and surgery is performed either there or at the state of art Cadogan Clinic near Sloane Square, Chelsea, London.
St. Thomas' Hospital
Westminster Consulting Rooms
Westminster Bridge Rd
120 Sloane St