Mr. Asmat Din offers patients a wealth of knowledge and surgical experience having trained at the Royal College of Surgeons, and having worked alongside some of the UK's best plastic surgeons from the renowned Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- MB BS (Distinctions), University of London, *United Kingdom, 2008'
- MA (Honours), Medical Sciences, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2009
- MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom, 2011
- FRCS (Plast), Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom, 2017
Speciality Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
With numerous publications in medical journals, Mr. Asmat Din continues to shape the cosmetic industry, presenting at conferences on topics such as cosmetic intervention after burns and trauma, teaching as an Honarary Senior Lecturer at QMUL, and winning major prizes such as the Ian McGregor Medal for his outstanding achievement in his FRCS (Plast) examination.
- Dr Kathrina Dalton Prize in Women’s Health, University College London, United Kingdom, 2007
- McGregor Medal, BAPRAS & JCST, United Kingdom