Andrej Salibi is an award-winning plastic surgeon specialising in breast, body and face procedures. Alongside his private and NHS work, he is also the North West regional representative for BAAPS.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
MD, MRCS, MSc (AesthPlastSurg), FRCS (Plast)
Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, and Facial Surgery
Andrej Salibi is a highly-accomplished plastic surgeon specialising in breast, body and face procedures. Alongside his private practice, he also holds important NHS position for plastic, reconstruction and burn treatments. He is widely published and has written a book to aid junior doctors in pursuing a plastic surgery career. He’s won multiple awards and fellowships throughout his career. Patients describe him as considerate, professional and calm.
- 2021 to present Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Accredited British Medical Association (BMA) representative
- BAAPS North West regional representative
- FRCS The Royal College of Surgeons of England (Plast), 2019
- MSc, Queen Mary University of London Master of Science, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2014
Awards and achievements
- Highly prestigious British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) aesthetic fellowship at Cadogan clinic
- Fellowship in upper limb reconstruction at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals to complement his passion for reconstruction in his NHS practice as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- John Barron Prize from the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) for best plastic surgery video titled ‘Inverted Nipple Correction: Can it be any simpler?’. 2013
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 7000844
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
- MRCS - Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
Mr Salibi performs surgeries in the Medbelle Cosmetics | Redditch, West Midlands.
Mr Salibi offers consultations and pre-operative appointments at
20 Calthorpe Rd