Mr Vijh is an esteemed, highly sought-after cosmetic surgeon with over 30 years of experience. He has frequently appeared on popular UK TV shows such as Extreme Makeover and You Are What You Eat, and is a specialist in Facial Surgery, Body Contouring, and Breast Surgery
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
BS, MB, MBBS, FRCS (Plast), FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Ed)
Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, and Facial Surgery
Years of experience
Mr Vikram Vijh is a plastic surgeon in Birmingham. With over 30 years of cosmetic surgery experience, he is considered at the top of his field internationally. His extensive career has allowed him to work across the UK and USA as a surgeon as well as a managing director of various hospital or plastic surgery groups. Mr Vijh is renowned as an expert regarding plastic surgery and is often sought to contribute to national and international radio, print and television programmes. He takes a very individualised approach to each patient, ensuring each surgery is tailored to each patient. He is often described as being a great listener, warm and committed by patients.
- 2002 - Present: Consultant Plastic Surgeon, NHS Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Birmingham
- Previous Clinical Lead, NHS Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Birmingham
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of London, 1988
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS, 1992
- General Medical Council (GMC) number: 3289224
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- British Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Independent Healthcare Commission Advisory Board for Cosmetic Surgery
Vikram Vijh Reviews
Mani from Birmingham
" I cannot thank Dr Vijh enough for performing this transformation on me, and to say that he is an expert in his field is probably an understatement."
More Vikram Vijh Reviews
Mr Vijh consults at Medbelle Cosmetics | Birmingham. Minor surgeries are performed in the modern Hopwood clinic and all other surgeries are performed in the Medbelle Cosmetics | Redditch, West Midlands just down the road from the clinic.