Breast Reduction in Manchester
Breast reduction surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgical procedures in the United Kingdom. Large breasts can cause chronic neck, shoulder pain or back pain and this treatment can alleviate those discomforts for you. It is also available for patients motivated by other factors, for example, for people who find the size of their breasts impacts their mobility or their self-confidence.
There is no right or wrong body type, body size or body shape. All that matters is that you are comfortable and happy with the skin you are in. While a decision to undergo surgery should never be made lightly, many Medbelle patients in the Manchester area have chosen to alleviate their discomforts with breast reduction surgery and it has been our pleasure to facilitate these journeys.
Medbelle surgeons in Manchester are industry leaders. They offer you expert advice in your consultation and your follow-up appointments. If you choose Medbelle, we will answer all your questions and offer you personalised care, as we go through the whole journey together. If you are in pain or unsatisfied by your large breasts and hope for more comfort, mobility or greater self-esteem, you can schedule a call with our Patient Care Advisers to find out more.
Choose Medbelle for your Breast Reduction in Manchester
Medbelle surgeons are among the best surgeons in Manchester and the North-East region for cosmetic surgery. Our surgeons are all UK-trained experts with at least 10 years experience of cosmetic surgery. They are all BAAPS/BAPRAS member surgeons and use the safest, most effective and most advanced surgical techniques in excellent clinics. So, from the first consultation to the surgery to the post-operative appointments, you will receive great care.
Our Breast Reduction surgeons in Manchester
- Completed specialist fellowships in craniofacial and breast surgery
- Invented his own surgical technique of prominent ear correction surgery
"Famously, Adel introduced prominent ear correction surgery without the use of head bandages, instead using tissue glue as a dressing to allow patients to shower easily the day after surgery."
- Ms. Anca Breahna is known for her expertise in surgical cosmetics, and is asked to teach on the prestigious Intercollegiate Plastic Surgery Exam Course for Higher Surgical Trainees, and on the Cadaveric Skills Course at Manchester University Skill Simulation Lab
- She was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery and is on the GMC Specialist Register as a plastic surgeon
"Ms. Anca Breahna is known for her expertise in surgical cosmetics, and is asked to teach on several prestigious plastic surgery exam courses for higher surgical trainees"
- During his medical studies he received a prestigious gold medal for his outstanding efforts and accomplishments, and has completed several extensive trainings in India and the UK
- Mr Siddiqui continues to be referenced in multiple, medical publications, and is perceived by his peers to be a major up and coming cosmetic surgeon
"- Gold medal winner for his accomplishments at medical school - Referenced in multiple, medical publications, and is perceived by his peers to be a major up and coming cosmetic surgeon"
Medbelle Clinics In Manchester
Pall Mall Medical & Cosmetics, Newton-le-Willows, 1 Belvedere Road, WA12 0JJ
Our commitment to care and excellence is displayed by our North-East area clinic. Pall Mall Medical & Cosmetics in Newton-le-Willows features state-of-the-art facilities, world-class consultants and exceptional cleanliness & care. It has been the area’s top private hospital for more than four decades.
Choose Pall Mall Medical & Cosmetics with Medbelle for your breast reduction procedure and you will find a comfortable location with industry-leading surgeons and highly-trained staff by your side. It offers luxurious private suits, an onsite gym, wheelchair access across all three floors and free parking.
Your breast reduction surgery in Manchester
Having large breasts can cause considerable strain on your body, in particular, your neck and back. Breast reduction surgery, also known as a reduction mammoplasty, can help you put those pains behind you. Large breasts can also cause skin irritations, sagging or, for some people, self-confidence issues. If you can relate to any of these things, then you may be the right candidate for this procedure.
If you choose to have a breast reduction procedure with Medbelle in Manchester, we will advise and inform you of anything you want to know throughout the whole process. You will have a free consultation and post-operative appointments with a Medbelle surgeon of your choice, who you can rely on to provide you with exceptional care and advice.
Breast reduction surgery is almost always performed under general anaesthetic and will last somewhere between 90 minutes and 3 hours. There are various different techniques, which your surgeon will recommend depending on the size of your breasts and the extent of your reduction. You can find out more about breast reduction surgical techniques here.
There are three distinct methods of incision:
- Circumareolar or ‘donut’ incision goes around the areola suitable for smaller reductions
- Vertical or ‘lollipop’ incision goes around the areola and then down toward the crease of the breast, recommended for moderate reductions
- Inverted-T or 'anchor' incision goes around the areola, down to the crease of the breast before continuing across the crease of the breasts for more significant reduction procedures
Whichever method is advised by your surgeon, you can know that Medbelle provides the highest-quality care and expert surgeons to ensure the best results and give you an easy and stress-free experience from start to finish.
Patients tend to spend between one and three nights in the hospital before returning home to rest and relax. You will then be provided with detailed aftercare instructions to help you recover, a process which will take around 6-8 weeks to fully heal, and a further few months for any scarring to fade away. Find out more about a typical patient recovery journey here.
Looking for more information on breast reduction surgery? We’re happy to help.